Simpler (not as fancy either)[as _Gourmet_ recipe]
1. Get a package of Empire boneless breasts.
2. Dice the breasts into bite size pieces.
3. In the microwave 4 minutes on 70% power, stir, another 4 minutes
on 70% power.
4. While the chicken is going, use the Far East Couscous. 5 minute
5. Stir the finished couscous into the chicken.
This is dinner in 10 minutes. 15 if you also do a salad.
I sometimes make a combination of the Far East Spanish Rice and
Rice Pilaf (my wife does not like the spice level of the Spanish, so
this cuts it). The rice is 1/2 cook time.
All data, logos, text contained on any portion of Mimi's Cyber Kitchen
copyright 1995 through 2001 Mimi Hiller, JB Hiller, Jennifer Hiller. No
portions of this website may be used without express written permission of