3 cups farfel
3 cups prepared farfel
4 onions -- chopped
3 to 4 eggs -- slightly beaten
salt and pepper -- to taste
2 tablespoons oil or schmaltz
3 cups chicken broth
1. Prepare the farfel: Coat it with 2 eggs and a pinch salt
and bake in oven, stirring often, until dry.
2. Cook onions in fat until golden brown and dry. Set aside.
3. Cook farfel in boiling broth until it has absorbed almost
all the liquid. Drain farfel.
4. Beat eggs with seasonings to combine.
5. Stir onions and eggs into farfel.
6. Bake in an oiled Pyrex at 350 F oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
All data, logos, text contained on any portion of Mimi's Cyber Kitchen
copyright 1995 through 2001 Mimi Hiller, JB Hiller, Jennifer Hiller. No
portions of this website may be used without express written permission of