1. Bake the meat in the oven in a deep casserole or large saucepan with the onion and enough water to cover the
bottom of the pan. Bake until soft.
2. Peel and slice the carrots and potatoes (use processor)
3. When meat is soft remove it from the saucepan and place
carrots, potatoes and prunes in the water. (If too
little water add a bit - not too much as cooked vegetables settle in the liquid)
4. When vegetables are soft, place meat back in the saucepan.
5. Add the sugar (taste to check)
6. Thicken by adding flour dissolved in water
7. Bake for a further 1/2 hour